Helping you pass CIM
Student Support Group (SSG) provides one to one support for marketing students who seek more intensive coaching to get them through their CIM assessments. We are the only Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Accredited Study Centre which specialises in assignment support and exam preparation. We are also independent which allows us to be objective.
We’ve specialised in this line of work for twenty three years and supported over 20,000 marketing professionals studying for their CIM and CAM qualifications. Re-sit students are our core customer and we have developed a proven formula that guides you towards that 'pass' result (and beyond). Go to our CIM Qualifications We Support page to find your level of study and the services we offer for them or our assignment support or exam support pages to find out how these services are delivered.
Prices range from £55 to £525 + VAT (depending on which package you choose). All teaching is delivered by CIM-Accredited Marketing tutors.
Testimonials / What Our Students Say
- I enlisted the help of SSG after being unhappy with the marks I was achieving and immediately felt reassured. Caroline, Jon and the team give that invaluable push when you feel you've done about as well as you THINK you can, recognising when you can do better by your own abilities. The SSG feedback was very comprehensive and gave me the confidence and direction I needed to obtain a 68% and a 74% for the two CIM Diploma modules I worked on under their guidance. They come highly recommended!
- Can I just thank you SSG, you really offered me the help that I needed, and the phone call with Jon highlighted the approach and direction I needed to take for my CIM Certificate. It was an invaluable resource, and ultimately it helped me pull together the knowledge I had and channel it appropriately and effectively. I am hugely grateful
- Caroline and Jon were on hand to guide me through the assignment at every step and provide detailed draft feedback that undoubtedly helped me achieve my CIM Professional Diploma. I would recommend SSG to anyone looking for professional and reasonably priced CIM assignment support. Siôn, London
- "Thank you Jon, Caroline and Joe for the great support that you have given me during preparation for each exam and assignment. It has proven extremely valuable and directly reflected on my marks, as I have just received a B! One last exam next week, now feeling a lot more confident about it too!"
- “Joe provided excellent guidance both on how to interpret the assignment brief as well as fantastic feedback on my overall assignment with clear suggestions on what I needed to do to improve it. My only regret is not contacting Joe sooner.”
- Don’t go anywhere near the exam without taking an SSG course; they’re invaluable – thanks guys!
- I would definitely recommend SSG to anyone who is studying for the CIM exams. It’s the best use of your limited time! The Syllabus days are an excellent way of revising the core topics and the Exam Prep days really focus upon how to get the maximum marks. It’s useful to discuss your approach with people from different industries and sectors and much more fun than studying alone
SSG Assignment deadline = Tuesday 21 June 2016 1pm
(CIM online registration by 3 June 2016)
Countdown to CIM July 2016 Exams